We are pleased that you have selected us as your provider for podiatry services. We aim to provide the highest quality of care for all of our patients in a timely and respectful manner.
Please feel free to print and complete the following forms prior to your visit.
Please arrive 15 minutes early and bring the following so we can complete your initial paperwork:
- Patient’s insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Please refrain from using any lotions, creams or oils on your feet for two days prior to your visit
- You are responsible for co-payments and any charges that are not covered by your insurance at the time of your visit.
- We do not accept credit or debit cards. Personal checks or cash are accepted.
- If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept please call our office at 212-947-2320.